Followers

I am now open for New sponsors for 2013/2014!
I am making a few changes and now reopened the Sponsor book!
If you would like to Sponsor my challenge, please get in touch...If you have been in touch but had no response could you please email me again at hobbycutz@gmail.com as I had a lot of emails not coming through...THANK YOU!

Sunday 2 June 2013

Winners Challenge 6 and Top 3

Hello Everyone

Hope you all had a lovely week....Wow we had some amazing entries last week...you all defnitely went all out with the More than one fold challenge...It was super hard to narrow it down to the TOP 3 as well, But luckily I didn't have to do it all on my own...as the DT has voted...

So here we go the winner of the Crafts & Me prize is:
26. i don't do straight - Congratulations and here's her entry

you have one the prize from


and our second winner for the day is:
54. PaperDaisies - Congratulations you have won the £7.50 voucher from my Store.

and here's her entry;


and now for our TOP3

Here we go:



                                          






Well Done and Congratulations to all the winners!
Please email me at hobbycutz(at sign) gmail.com

There is still time to enter our Current Challenge which is Flowers/Roses, and there is some lovely 
prizes up for grab again....







2 comments:

  1. Thank you! Grabbed the badge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for choosing me as a winner. You have made my day. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete